Find out which versions of Nutanix AOS are supported on OVHcloud Nutanix clusters.
- a Nutanix Cluster in your OVHcloud account
- access to the OVHcloud Control Panel
- access to the OVHcloud API page
Overview of versions supported on an OVHcloud Nutanix cluster
Nutanix offers two versions of AOS that are regularly updated:
- An LTS (Long Term Support) version updated once per year. These versions are maintained for a longer period and provide bug fixes for an extended time.
- An STS (Short Term Support) version updated two to four times per year. These versions offer new features and regular upgrades.
When an LTS or STS version is released, the previous version is supported for three months.
OVHcloud integrates LTS versions with the Nutanix on OVHcloud product on their release dates, once a year. For STS versions, OVHcloud includes a maximum of three STS versions per year in the Nutanix on OVHcloud product, on Nutanix release dates.
During these updates, LCM may offer a new version that is not yet qualified by OVHcloud. Please wait for OVHcloud to validate it to continue receiving support.
Qualified versions can be viewed through the OVHcloud API.
We will check the versions supported through the OVHcloud API.
Use the following API call:
Enter this data:
FQDN name of your Nutanix Cluster.
Execute to retrieve version information.
The query result appears below
availableVersions with both versions supported on an OVHcloud Nutanix cluster. The first is the LTS version, and the one below is the STS version.